Saturday, October 22, 2005

SHARP

(C) Anndra Dubhacan, Click to Enlarge

When you see the enlarged version, you'd know what I mean by Sharp. Though obtained not by natrual method (meaning PS). The result is sharp image. For some reason, SHARP has been a really APPROVING quality assoicated with photographs.

I didn't do much today, I was thinking what to do? Not shooting decent photographs for many months. Whatever I shoot, would be SYDNEY. Want to make a book, but need to research manufacture that does books, need to ask Fay / Justin. But with works on hand, I doubt. Write a script, do a short film, where to find the actors and zoom-gun mic.

I am in a creative LOW period. Thoughts / Passion Draught that is. I'd spend more time with Quicken than Photoshop, that is horrible.

飞,飞,飞,飞,飞,飞,我想飞。
追,追,追,追,追,追,决不后退。
我想飞。

我要用力飞,不管有多远,超越了极限,挑战地冒险。
我要勇敢追,奔向到终点。痛过的泪水,换来是甜美。
我要飞。

How and when can I tell her?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home